• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Honduras

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
My gf and I are headed to Roatan, Honduras at the end of the month.

Has anyone been to the Bay Islands? Experiences? Suggestions? We've got a few things planned but I'd love to hear what you did and what sucked, you enjoyed, etc.

Thanks!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I fell in love with roatan when we went a few years ago

Go check out Tabyana Beach which is part of West bay, fantastic place to chill

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
I fell in love with roatan when we went a few years ago

Go check out Tabyana Beach which is part of West bay, fantastic place to chill
Cool. Thanks for the tip. We're going to try and check out the eastern side of the island as much as possible and don't want do do your standard 'touristy' stuff. I'm sure we'll do a bit of that, but I like more adventure holidaying.

We've heard really good reports from those who have been there, so I'm quite excited!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
the cruise lines built Mahogany Bay which is a bit of a tourist trap so keep that in mind. the entire island is beautiful

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
the cruise lines built Mahogany Bay which is a bit of a tourist trap so keep that in mind. the entire island is beautiful
Yeah, we won't be going near that. Yuck.

In fact, we've specifically been forewarned to stay as far away from that sort of thing when the ships are in port - which luckily for us, is only two of the seven days we'll be there.

octo

TRIBE Member
My gf and I are headed to Roatan, Honduras at the end of the month.

Has anyone been to the Bay Islands? Experiences? Suggestions? We've got a few things planned but I'd love to hear what you did and what sucked, you enjoyed, etc.

Thanks!
i'll be next door in El Salvador.

if you can, try to check out the pyramids in Copan