• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Homeland Season 5

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Yes, I am starting a specific thread because every TV show doesn't have to be contained in one thread.

I am still watching this but it is off to a slow start. Psycho Carrie made an appearance in last nights episode doing lines of caffeine in front of her German boyfriend. Saul is now Evil Saul.

They should just end this now and do a spin off show with Peter Quinn IMO. Also, since it seems to be set in Berlin this season, they should have a German techno soundtrack.

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
When does season 5 start? I subscribe to superchannel only during the season and then turn it off :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
OK, last night's episode was the stupidest Homeland show I have ever seen. So they bust that woman CIA officer as a Russian spy and then immediately let her go to help them because she knows Europe better than anyone LOL.

Carrie cried or made her squinty crying rubbery face every time she had screen time.

You can tell that even Mandy Patinkin is bored with this show now and you could almost see the thought bubble above Saul's head that reads: "Why the fuck am I still doing this show?"

The gas did not kill Peter Quinn. He was just having a nap on the floor of the toxic isolation chamber!

praktik

TRIBE Member
^^ Well they explained that by the fact he was jammed with a preventative dose that would reduce the impact of the gas, all the terrorists had them.

So I think actually after a dip in quality, season after season, this season has been a bit of a double showcase for Quinn/Allison and Miranda Otto has been hitting it out of the park every episode.

Her Russian handler is a delight every second he is on screen.

So for me its these three actors and the setting in Germany that is having me enjoy this season more than the last one.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
^^ Well they explained that by the fact he was jammed with a preventative dose that would reduce the impact of the gas, all the terrorists had them.

So I think actually after a dip in quality, season after season, this season has been a bit of a double showcase for Quinn/Allison and Miranda Otto has been hitting it out of the park every episode.

Her Russian handler is a delight every second he is on screen.

So for me its these three actors and the setting in Germany that is having me enjoy this season more than the last one.
I have to agree, they've taken it in a different direction and it's enjoyable.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Carrie's only gone off her meds once this season. Only thing I don't like about it. Otherwise it's great!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders