• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Home Show.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
I heard the Home Show is on this weekend, any one know the times/place/website?
Most tribers are wannabe trendy Condo snobs or students so this probably isnt the best place to ask but google has failed me!

:p:D

deep

TRIBE Member
the word condo has always sounded to me as though it's something sumo rasslers say to each other before they fight

conddooooooooo origato

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Yes your all Ikea sheep!!!

:p
at least i can find websites using google!!:p

i may own ikea stuff, but i'm pretty proud of how my condo looks. if i could afford to shop elsewhere, i would!

:)sarah

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
I'm a trendy condo snob...I attended both this one and the interior design show. I got much more out of the latter 'cause the home show is a lot of outdoors stuff and hot tubs and the like.

~jen

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by rejenerate
I'm a trendy condo snob...I attended both this one and the interior design show. I got much more out of the latter 'cause the home show is a lot of outdoors stuff and hot tubs and the like.

~jen
Thanks for the info...I was thinking about hitting the homeshow but I guess I'll just hit the interior design show? When is the interior design show anyways?

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
What should I expect there BTW? Ideas to paint my walls and redo the kitchen or riding lawnmowers for my acres of suburban grass?!

What I need to get.
  1. Garage Door Openers
  2. Lawn Mower
  3. Hoses- Not hosers
  4. Deck Ideas
  5. Fence Ideas
  6. A house closer to the city
  7. A trendy condo as my winter place
    [/list=1]

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i'm going to both.

i'm looking for suppliers for when i renovate my bathroom......tiles, fixtures, tub, toilet etc.

i'm going to the interior design show for pure enjoyment. and to get some inspiration for how i want it look.

:)sarah

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Interior design show:

Thursday, Feb. 12, 2004
Saturday, Feb. 14, 2004
Sunday, Feb. 15, 2004

The friday 13th is only for people in the trade. (ACk Scary)

Price = $15