• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Holymotherfucker- gilles peterson- March 12th

kuba

TRIBE Member
Christ almighty. how long does it take to get Gilles Peterson here?

Six years?!?! Well he is back- March 12th as part of Movement.

Dont know where, dont know how much, dont know nothing but one:

im there.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I think what was meant by that was that movement tried for six or so to get him here. Either way Im pumped. And a m y is coming too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Fucking shwank, I've never had the chance to see him live, yet listen to so many of his cds so often.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Yep I picked up teh flyer this weekend and its at roxy blu. Jake I'm in for sure, lets make it happen. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aser

TRIBE Member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/urban/peterson/

He was here last year playing at a Smirnoff event. Although not many people knew about it because he was relegated to the small room, but there was a big house dj that played the main room. The time before that was 3 yrs ago at Roxy and that was promoted by Hotstepper, in conjunction w/ the jazz fest. He doesn't tour N. America much, but we're getting him on his way back from WMC.....

I had one of the best nights partying hearing him play at his weekly. It's on a Monday night and people were still dancing at 4am, only in London.....

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
lets put it this way. its not going to be another boring night at system with boring house or boring breaks or boring techno or boring trance with the same people saying hello and pretending to be friends with everyone. :p

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
lets put it this way. its not going to be another boring night at system with boring house or boring breaks or boring techno or boring trance with the same people saying hello and pretending to be friends with everyone. :p
So I should stop pretending to be your friend?

:p