• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Holy Shyt!!!!! "mekka" Is Back On!!!

Joker FX Cha

TRIBE Member
Last year I did a bunch of work for the group, stage banners and stuff. Not Only was I so excited about the party I was make'n money from it, and getting tix. It was wicked. Then I was totally crushed when it was cancelled. I also had to go chase my money, it sucked.

Well I just got a call, to do some more work. I was like WTF is this for real? They said that's why they are call'n for more banners.
WOO HOO I don't know if I'm more excited about the party or the work. I told them they O me tix big time now. They say that the details we'll be come'n out shortly, apparently not going to be quite as big as was originally planned.

I don't know much else, accept that I have to do some work, and holy shit this this is exciting.

:p-air

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
I remember the day I found out it was cancelled.
I thought you were lying.
You weren't.

So I doubt you're lying about this.
Still, I won't get excited.

Joanna

kyfe

TRIBE Member
this is good new for a change, hopefully they won't air those lame commercials again..... I love the concept, I hope it works out for them.

Kyfe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

poker face

TRIBE Member
I hope this happens because our local promoters that planned this last year could really use this festival to go off!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I understand they filed for bankrupcy protection (from someone who has seen the documents)and the amount they owe creditors was in excess of 3 million dollars.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the next mekka if I were you...

OTIS

TRIBE Member
This time around I'll save my 5 dollars of service charge and not buy in advance.

I really don't understand this "You get a refund, but not on everything.. " deal

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
I understand they filed for bankrupcy protection (from someone who has seen the documents)and the amount they owe creditors was in excess of 3 million dollars.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the next mekka if I were you...
the beauty of going bankrupt is that you leave your debts and are able to start over with a fresh new company. the creditors get screwed but that's the name of the game.

anyone loaning that much money (or services) should get a lawyer to ensure that their interests are protected. giving an unsecured loan in such a risky venture is not wise.

i don't have any info on mekka's current plans but if they called p-air (a.k.a. the finest banner maker in altona ;)), then maybe we're in for a show.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
a good name for it could be mekkagalactic... might help the marketing...

Joker FX Cha

TRIBE Member
Alexd ^^^ You're take'n away the fun...

I missed the 1st, so I figured I Drop a good one now. BUUHAHHAAHAHHAHAh MEKKA!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHA...

There's no stink'n mekka. Sorry!

I wanted to ride this out till after lunch, but the response kind of sucks any ways!

I should have worked on a flyer and Lineup.. LOL

Joker FX Cha

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

i don't have any info on mekka's current plans but if they called p-air (a.k.a. the finest banner maker in altona ;)), then maybe we're in for a show.
TOO KIND!

hummmm Altona? That's it! "mekka Altona!!!"

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Joker FX Cha
Alexd ^^^ You're take'n away the fun...

I missed the 1st, so I figured I Drop a good one now. BUUHAHHAAHAHHAHAh MEKKA!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHA...

There's no stink'n mekka. Sorry!

I wanted to ride this out till after lunch, but the response kind of sucks any ways!

I should have worked on a flyer and Lineup.. LOL

booooooooo Joker FX Cha

you're mean :(

so I guess this means no Danny T :( ??
booo again

Nesta

TRIBE Member
as long as danny tenaglia is there, then it's all good!

roni size would be nice as well.

i'm not gonna get too excited...not yet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe it has come to this: we are getting excited about imaginary events!