• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Holy Powder

ninja

TRIBE Member
Mt washington got dumped on too.
70 cm last night more durring the day and more tomorrow
this plus 46cm saterday night, 20 cm the night before , 26 cm the day before that
makes for some serious pow pow.
Sooooo good. I'm heading up early early tomorrow for some freshies.
happy riding !
best early season ever!
peace
Mike

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ninja

TRIBE Member
yesterday was the besty riding conditions I've ever experienced, 4 feet of pow. it was amazing. (other then hiking through it at times.) schralp is right.
it opened up all these cliffs that you cant normally hit OH SO FUN!!! there was this one drop in the far glades that was just glorious. I'm still just in awe of how much snow there is already .
I feel so bad for all those people stuck in ontario riding Blue mtn and chicopee when theres soo much goodness out here.

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
^^^^:mad:

I live in T.O. and don't even bother with Blue or anything else in these parts. Just waiting till I head out there. I do a couple of push-ups in the morning for training ;) I just hope that the altitude doesn't bug me to much next time I'm out there. lol

ninja

TRIBE Member
I had that happen to me the first time I rode in BC , I didnt hurl from a chiar but I was pretty out of it. now I'm used to the change but it can be rough.

ninja

TRIBE Member
Colm , if your in Vic and want to head up one saterday jsut let me know , I head up pretty much every weekend and if my roomate goes then there's a car and and extra seat.

snow snow snow. , snow is good rain is bad,
snow snow snow, more pow then you've ever had

(that jsut poped in my head for some reason,)
peace

ninja

TRIBE Member
Holy shit once again. I just got back in from Mt wash, a long day of riding then working but damn! once again full on freshies.
did the torch light parade thing and it was great it was dumping snow from when the groomer , groomed the run till time to do the run so it was great getting freshies while holding a torch ( or 2 road flares duct taped to a bamboo pole.)
either way it was a blast.
how are things shaping up in whistler ???
maybe I'll be up there soon. ( crossing fingers.)

Colm

TRIBE Member
I just returned from Mtwash after a fabulous day. another 3ft of powder fell in the early morning, making for a memorable time.

Anyone work @Mt Washington and could hook me up with some job information for the 2004/5 season?

Backbreakers

TRIBE Promoter
I was supposed to go riding this weekend, unfortunately its been raining here for the last week. :confused:

I feel like I live in Van with this crapola weather. Obviously the place for riding is out west this year.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
yesterday I rode and it was ice. it rained all day friday and then froze. soo not good. the big air comp was postponed till next week, thats just how bad the conditions were. but theres still more days of pow ahead I hope.
I hope whistler didnt get the same rain as the island did. it made for to terrible riding.

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Colm
I just returned from Mtwash after a fabulous day. another 3ft of powder fell in the early morning, making for a memorable time.

Anyone work @Mt Washington and could hook me up with some job information for the 2004/5 season?
I work on the special events crew up there and the best thing to do job wise is head down to human resources and talk to someone down there. what type of job are you looking for up there>??
theres tonnes of work, you could even still likly get a job up there for this season it you wanted.