• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ho Lee Fuk

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
the crash was staged. and the photo footage doesn't hook up with the video footage.
remember 9/11 ? same thing.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
LOL @ the names.. seriously?

Captain, something wrong, we too low .. HOLY FUCK!

Has to be fake. I will re-watch this when I am sober. :)

Jay

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
I don't find it funny in the slightest:

A) It's derogatory.

B) Two innocent teenagers died tragically in this disaster.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
This is both racist, and the joke itself is not even funny. The reporter might as well have pulled the edges of our eyes taught while emitting the sounds 'ching' and 'chong' in rapid succession.
I presume the people laughing at this in this thread probably did as much to the chinese children in their primary schools.

skin deep

TRIBE Member
This is both racist, and the joke itself is not even funny. The reporter might as well have pulled the edges of our eyes taught while emitting the sounds 'ching' and 'chong' in rapid succession.
I presume the people laughing at this in this thread probably did as much to the chinese children in their primary schools.
But it's just a joke, racism is funny, Southpark told me so!

kuba

TRIBE Member
The funny aspect is that I can almost bet you that the reporter did not comprehend what she was saying, not what she actually said. The joke is on the reporter. The nationality of the pilots isn't the humour in itself.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
The funny aspect is that I can almost bet you that the reporter did not comprehend what she was saying, not what she actually said. The joke is on the reporter. The nationality of the pilots isn't the humour in itself.
Exactly. The joke is that the news organization got duped so easily.

Jesus christ. When the hell did Tribe lose its sense of humor...