• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

HIV Positive Actor - Who could it be?

stryker

TRIBE Member
This popped up on the internet over the last couple of days.

'Hollywood actor with HIV' story criticised as 'irresponsible journalism' that spreads stigma | People | News | The Independent

I know it's morbid but I have to admit i've been scouring the net to see what the gossip is of who it could potentially be.

The only info so far is that he is known for dating the following type of women.

Girl 1 Award-winning Actress:

Girl 2 Religious Movie Star:

Girl 3 Celebrated Media Personality:

Girl 4 Hollywood Personality with a controversial past:

Girl 5 TV show Favorite:

Girl 6 Busty Glamour Model:

The shortlist is Charlie Sheen, Collin Farrell, Leo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, Jude Law.

My money is on Sheen....

stew

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
The only info so far is that he is known for dating the following type of women.

Girl 1 Award-winning Actress:

Girl 2 Religious Movie Star:

Girl 3 Celebrated Media Personality:

Girl 4 Hollywood Personality with a controversial past:

Girl 5 TV show Favorite:

Girl 6 Busty Glamour Model:
This is the first I've heard of this story and I didn't read the article. Where are these information from?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stryker

TRIBE Member
TC would be a huge story.

It's unabashed TMZ level nonsense but like I said it's caught my interest today.

The latest is Johnny Depp or Gerard Butler.

Stew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
I don't think I have ever come in here to gossip about a celebrity's disease. That's just fucking low. And I didn't come in here claiming I was Einstein either, asshole.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I think it's interesting that there is still this stigma of being identified as 'Positive' when having HIV is no longer the same as having AIDS. The responsibility of being preventative in it's transmission as a carrier is something that should be scrutinized if this said-actor did engage with unknowing partners in unprotected sex but otherwise, "meh, you've got a condition."

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
If the rumours are true that he knowingly engaged in sex with others without disclosing his status, what is the potential criminal fallout?

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
And to answer my own question...

Looks like Cali has a "Willful Exposure" law, which means that the prosecution has to show specific intent to infect. Apparently charges are rare, and convictions are even rarer, and the likelihood Sheen was giving people HIV on purpose is probably remote and extremely difficult to prove.

He'll be open to civil lawsuits up the wazoo though.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Sounds like he already dealt with them "off the books" by giving some of those women $13k a month.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lojack

TRIBE Member
Media reports he has known for 4 years (timing is right for his meltdown with Two and a Half Men), diagnosed after complaining of night sweats and headaches.

It's all fun and games until.