• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hittin a dry patch

TILT_Lance

TRIBE Member
now for me, i have always done things the hard way
i won't elaborate any further on that point but yadda yadda

for the first time in life (meaning my life away from home) things fell into place.........i paid off all of my student loan.....i have a fantastic job, i now have a girlfriend and all in all things are great

there are a few minuses but when aren't ther.......all in all the pluses were greater than the minuses (for the first time)

but now its all stagnated......the job is now ok and not as good as first projected and the girl and me are ok and things just aren't as happy happy joy joy like the were not so long ago

im not complaining or whining but discouraged i know all good things must come to an end but being the type of person i am and the way things were and what i grew into this is a frustrating thing for me........i know we all have skids and i was in a skid for most of my life (cue underware jokes now).......but how do y'all cope with the imminent fall of the high?.........it honestly makes me wanna improve but im confused on how this happened

how do you deal with a lil slide in life

im not complaining things are bad but things were so great and they fell to ok.......i know things will improve but its frustrating to me........how do you all deal with such a thing

TILT_Lance

TRIBE Member
i don't do drugs period thanx.....but things looked up when i stopped

i shouldn't say period i still drink and smoke but the other recreational's no

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
I'm just in the process of changing jobs for that very same reason.

I graduated two years ago and I've been working for almost two years for this one company, in the same dept.

At first things were great, but as time passed, I knew I needed a change.
I love the company I work for and the people too so I decided to change depts.

I decided to try something totally new to me... I am transferring from designing electrical controls to marketing of the product I designed. I love challenges and regular change and I really feel I need this.
I can't wait!

If you want things to change... you just have to look around, find what captures your mind and heart, roll up your sleeves and go after it.

Good luck :)

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. The man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss. As to methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories