• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hilo.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Good day to you, I have just finished running the tribe gauntlet to become a member and now HERE I AM! This place looks great, and i'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and ideologies with you all. I'm wearing long johns and just finished making some assstomping pancakes; strawberries, rasberries and topping them off with some tree sap. Ahhh the good life.

stickball

TRIBE Member
awww london eh.

i was just back in london for a little get together with my college friends.....i went to fanshawe. Hit up some place called "salt something" and kokapellis and the Pheonix. And of course hit up some Sammy's for a gyro and poutine afterwards.

I can't stop craving the gyro and poutine. soooooo good.

I miss london.

welcome.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Yes, the woods is a good place to live. Sammy has his thing going on, meat on a stick, back when I was a meat eater it was the shit. I seen that salt place never been though, I think it's a gay bar, is it a gay bar?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
That's too bad....Well here is what it would have been....it is me, in all my splendid glory.

"Nature has many forms"

stickball

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
Yes, the woods is a good place to live. Sammy has his thing going on, meat on a stick, back when I was a meat eater it was the shit. I seen that salt place never been though, I think it's a gay bar, is it a gay bar?
no it's not a gay bar......although i think the place beside it is, something about the multiple ten foot rainbow flags all over the front makes me think gay.

the place i'm talkin about used to be 8 ball on king. was never there before but people were saying it's a lot better now. less pool tables and more of a loungy feel. and a lot of good looking girls.......damn i miss london for the gyros AND the girls.

Welcome.

Although after seeing that picture of you it reminds me of a story involving a coupla cucumbers, beer bottles and a jizztini poured from a height.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Welcome.

Although after seeing that picture of you it reminds me of a story involving a coupla cucumbers, beer bottles and a jizztini poured from a height.
LOL

Oh the horror!

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Welcome.

are you speaking of the murderous damsel?

hello new person. please think before you say something stupid. we wouldn't want to be like the bison now would we?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
fishbulb:
No not yet, i'm working on it. What do you mean by progressive?

Stickball:
If there is one thing that the woods is known for, it's the bitches, man ohh man we got lots o ladies.

Daddychocolateman:
I don't know what you're talking bout man, is it some type of food festival that you speak of?

Mr Furious:
I most likely will continue to badger your mental state with my improper grammar and lack of regard for the english language.

Syntax:
Hello there chap. No we wouldn't want to be like the Bison, except for their ability to withstand extremely cold and harsh climates, that would be cool.