• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hillary Duff - How old is she?

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by afterglow
Avril has that whole blond on top, brown underneath thing going on.
She has light brown hair, not super-blonde like Hilary. And yes, you can see that in black and white photos...I think you can also tell from B&W photos that they look nothing alike. But maybe that's just me.

Kanadian

TRIBE Member
I predicted long ago that she would go the way of Britney Spears and be a skank within a year...but then I found out that she is managed (see 'owned') by Walt Disney...so it may not happen.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
She has light brown hair, not super-blonde like Hilary. And yes, you can see that in black and white photos...I think you can also tell from B&W photos that they look nothing alike. But maybe that's just me.
i never said they looked alike, i was just saying that she has blonde / light / whatever hair *Shrug*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by afterglow
i never said they looked alike, i was just saying that she has blonde / light / whatever hair *Shrug*
I was responding to The Tesseract, who said he couldn't tell them apart in B&W photos.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories