• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hill Climb Racing

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
Anyone play this free game for Android?

Countryside : 2225m
Dessert : 3041m
Arctic : 2676m
Highway : 6027m
Cave : 1602m
Moon : 1183m
Mars : 1583m
Alien Planet : 1525m

:D

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
are you buying any of your coins ?
just started with 1st vehicle...trying to get to 800 m

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
are you buying any of your coins ?
just started with 1st vehicle...trying to get to 800 m
Finally a response! LOL!!!

DO NOT buy coins. Get one vehicle really jacked up and do the moon. Get lots of speed and do lots of flips. You can earn almost 300,000 on average on that board.

Also, if you get the bus fully loaded or another vehicle that has good balance, you can do about 6000 feet in the city and that is worth about 2,000,000 to 3,000,000 points (if you grab all the extra coins)

Right now I have 10,000,000 extra coins but today has 2 new vehicles and 1 board.

:)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
im stuck with the first vehicle, and onto the 2nd course.
so you're saying, load up my first vehicle to the max ?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
im stuck with the first vehicle, and onto the 2nd course.
so you're saying, load up my first vehicle to the max ?
Yeah, don't keep on getting more vehicles right now. Just keep the jeep and jack it up and maybe go right to the moon and the city. Then you can rack up lots of $$$$$

Just keep on smashing the moon and the city for now and you'll be at millions before you know it. The new cars (hover craft and dune buggy) have really expensive hop-ups. I had 11 million last night and now I only have 4 million and those cars are half jacked...

:)

p.s. screw the caves... they're all really hard and you don't make much!

:eek:

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
Just got 10,000 meters in the city with the tour bus and 6000 meters on the beach. Play those as much as you can.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
Just get the tour bus and the transport fully tweaked (most important is the GAS). These two rarely run out of gas, so the highway is perfect for those two vehicles. :)