1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Higher Grounds = best radio show in toronto

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Sal De Ban, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

Just wanted to big up my favourite radio show running for years and years. its on right now, goes til 10pm on thursdays, and is on fuckin point at this very moment. for those who know, holla. for those that dont, act like you know fool!

honestly. dudes a maniac in that station. in a good way. anyone else listening??

other important info: 89.5

2. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

he just dropped this Oriol track I have been all over as of late. bless this mayng

3. Aleks

Aleks TRIBE Member

Right on. Haven't tuned in for years but thnx for reminding me bout this show!

4. derek

derek TRIBE Member

it's palma on the wheels. can't go wrong there.

5. erika

erika TRIBE Member

I always listen, but it's Higher Ground, no S - we aren't talking about coffee here, but about "good tunes for good people" :)

6. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

It is a great show.

But like someone said above, haven't listened in ages (due to the fact that I don't really listen to radio, not for any reason related to the show itself).

7. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

lol thanks! the show sure keeps me wide awake thursday evenings! [/good save]

8. octo

octo TRIBE Member