• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

high-school projector?

kuba

TRIBE Member
where can i rent/buy/borrow a high-school type projector? the kind where you can project a see-through piece of paper onto the wall or something. (so it has to be that kind, not the kind where you put the little slides in)

anyone has one they can rent/sell?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
or if you know anyone who goes to Ryerson, I know the AV Centre there has them. Any student can sign one out.

kuba

TRIBE Member
If someone wants to blow up an image onto a canvas from a book, is this the best way to go around it?

I checked ebay as per the recommendation and they are all out of the GTA- and shipping would hurt.

I was told of a "lucie" opaque projector? Is that a good option?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
If you want to just copy something from an image to your wall like tracing, then yes.

An opaque projector would probably do it, and would be more versatile than an overhead which would require everything printed on transparencies.

Just pay some Ryerson kid a side of fries and a popsicle and get them to sign you one out :p

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain