• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

High res dj crowd shots?

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
I am trying to find a good high resolution over the shoulder DJ shot of a crowd going nuts (like at EDC or something). I am putting in a couple of cdj's for my staff to muck about on and wanted to put on the wall in front of them a nice poster of a huge crowd going off. It needs to be around 4.5 feet by 3.5 feet, so pretty big. Can anyone suggest a place where I might find shots like this. YES I tried google and have emailed rukes about purchasing something like this from him. Thanks for any suggestions you may have...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am trying to find a good high resolution over the shoulder DJ shot of a crowd going nuts (like at EDC or something). I am putting in a couple of cdj's for my staff to muck about on and wanted to put on the wall in front of them a nice poster of a huge crowd going off. It needs to be around 4.5 feet by 3.5 feet, so pretty big. Can anyone suggest a place where I might find shots like this. YES I tried google and have emailed rukes about purchasing something like this from him. Thanks for any suggestions you may have...
What's your budget?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
not sure...I have no idea how much something like this would cost. A few hundred maybe?
For the file. You would have to have it printed which would probably cost $10 a square foot depending on how big you wanted it..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
Are there any openings available at your company? :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have some humongous crowd shots of Veld without Aoki in his rubber dingy. All shot with D3 and D4 Nikons with professional glass in RAW, which should be enough for your purposes.

Also some like this:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
I'm interested in hearing more.

I'm a communications pro. Not really a marekter (more editor) but some transferable skills and some past marketing experience.
We are desperately looking for editors. PM me if you are interested. I have 5 openings in that department alone.