• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hi Bjork, welcome to Bangkok.

Karim

TRIBE Member
Wow, right next to the computer is the TV and my moms watching this fox special on stars caught without makeup and stuff. They just showed a clip of Bjork in an airport in Thailand, and a camera crew is filming her. The host holding the microphone says "Hi Bjork, welcome to Bangkok" and she SNAPS. Bjork starts pulling hair and landing punches. The press lady is on the ground taking it hard from Bjork as people try to pull her off.

I was shocked to say the least. WOW.

:)
Karim

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You've never seen that?

She freaked because at that time, she was getting mail and shit from an obsessed fan.

Who eventually sent her a package that would've sprayed her or her child with a lethal substance. The postal service interjected it in time though.
As well, the guy sent her a video of him playing her music and declaring his love and then killing himself.

I can see why she would be on edge.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Karim
Wow, right next to the computer is the TV and my moms watching this fox special on stars caught without makeup and stuff. They just showed a clip of Bjork in an airport in Thailand, and a camera crew is filming her. The host holding the microphone says "Hi Bjork, welcome to Bangkok" and she SNAPS. Bjork starts pulling hair and landing punches. The press lady is on the ground taking it hard from Bjork as people try to pull her off.

I was shocked to say the least. WOW.

:)
Karim

But.. but....but.. she is a peace loving abstract artist... how can she give way to such strong emotions?

maybe 'cause she is a very intense person.

miss mariss

TRIBE Member
OMG I can't believe I am watching this. I have seen Bjork attack that girl but I never knew what she said. Poor innocent girl. HA.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
You've never seen that?

She freaked because at that time, she was getting mail and shit from an obsessed fan.

Who eventually sent her a package that would've sprayed her or her child with a lethal substance. The postal service interjected it in time though.
As well, the guy sent her a video of him playing her music and declaring his love and then killing himself.

I can see why she would be on edge.

According to the MoFo rules, it doesn't matter when this was watched.. timeline or not.

it is now cool because it used to be cool and now it has come back.. so now it is cool once again.
right?

Karim

TRIBE Member
Got this off another site:

Question
Recently on the XTreme Videos TV show we saw Bjork attack a newslady greeting her in Thailand. Bjork is with her son at an airport, with mic in hand the lady says "hello and welcome to Thailand" (?) and Bjork totally goes berserk and attacks her fighting her down to the floor. What was this all about?

Answer
Hello, and thanks for your question. The incident with the reporter in Thailiand went something like this: The reporter had been following Bjork around for months, everywhere she went, pestering her. When she got off the plane, and the reporter was there, she attacked her. Wether she deserved it or not is up to you, but that's the story :) Thanks again, and take care!

**MUNCHKIN**

TRIBE Member
4-picture.gif

maddog

TRIBE Member
wow

tough little cookie, she threw her around pretty freaking good
guess she got the microphone a little to close;)

jus me

TRIBE Member
she's a fiesty gal!

lol

kinda funny. i recognize what part of the airport that was....where i waited in line for a taxi for 2 hours! argh.