• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hey! What happend?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
MY "Where have all the tramps gone?" thread is gone. What the hell happened alex? What did they do to it? Does anyone know?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to call you names, I just wanted to know what happend to it, someone did something horrible to it, I can feel it.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
"I like my threads to be close to each other, it's like a ying yang thang."- A boy in the wilderness

Alex you are indeed wise, wise like the moutain. Wise like the river and stones in the sea.

Syntax you are a revelation to those that cannot see, you are the wind underneath the wing and the dust underneath the foot, at first apperances you are useless and arbitrary, but with the eyes of a sage your importance is revealed.

Killalady my fair damsel with the golden laugh, your joy is a sign of good times and with every sound good tidings you bring.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
the tramps right here baby, look no further!;)

Selfexcel, I told you last night to just hit her up instead of wasting your time with threads.

But NOOOOOO! You had to keep on posting dumbass threads...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders