• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hey, we have an election too.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Brandon

TRIBE Member
Colm said:
How exactly did the Conservatives become the richest party with the best fundraising base?

The Conservatives were the least affected by the changes Chretien made to party fundraising rules before he left office. They rely on a massive network of small donors while the Liberals were more dependent on the kind of big donations that are no longer allowed. Or something like that.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Bass-Invader said:
The ROI on donating to the party in power is significantly better than donating to the ones not.

ROI? Return on investment? What mean you?

I don't favour federal funding of political parties. I'd rather it be parties solely responsible for fundraising themselves.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Why? I'm moody and Scrooge is my hero.

I don't think a political party should be financed by people who didn't want them in power.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gl*tch

TRIBE Member
It's financed by people who voted for them. Hence the 1.95 per vote.

Are there any jurisdictions that you are aware of which do not use such a funding arrangement?

Colm

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty sure Scrooge would have done something similar at Christmas. Can't you just leave it be?

I don't think federal monies should ever be allocated to political parties. But that's the uneducated, uninterested libertarian streak in me talking. I'm not aware of electoral systems that don't give federal parties some federal coin. Or rather, I wasn't aware of any until this got proposed.

Hey, some woman in my office just called the water cooler jug 'ass hole'. I wonder if she just found out too?

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Don't forget the clincher: he gets crappy eurodance love songs written about him.

There was a time, it could be said, where in the deepest recesses of my heart, I reserved a unique respect for you: A gentle garden of lemon sage, purple lilac, and ornithoptera.

And now this? Your acerbic words dash Elysium into countless scintillating shards of despair? "Crappy eurodance"? How DARE you!?

Such negligent transgressions prostrate you at the shores of HELL's fiery abyss!

Такого как Путин!

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Putin on the ritz!

ooo...
oooooOOO?

-

oooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!??
Yeah? Oh Yeah?? Ooooh YEAH!? NO! YEAH YOU DID! YEEEAAAAAH YOU DID!

oh DID you? DID YOU JUST? OH WHAT IS? WHAT IS THAT? oh no you DI'INT! oh know you fuckin DI'INT! YOU DID BEEOTCH NOG!!! WOOT WOOT!!

A MATERIAL!!!

[insert DAN FIELDING dance]

-jM
A&D

OTIS

TRIBE Member
There was a time, it could be said, where in the deepest recesses of my heart, I reserved a unique respect for you: A gentle garden of lemon sage, purple lilac, and ornithoptera.

And now this? Your acerbic words dash Elysium into countless scintillating shards of despair? "Crappy eurodance"? How DARE you!?

Such negligent transgressions prostrate you at the shores of HELL's fiery abyss!

Такого как Путин!

-jM
A&D

Saturday afternoon Putin post necromancing must've been sparked by something serious. I'm guessing someone spent all night with Stoli and is feeling quite fond of Russia.

But Putin perspective, you're right.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
... sparked by something serious. I'm guessing someone spent all night with Stoli ...

Stoli would have been better. I had to settle for Deep.

... But Putin perspective, you're right.

Is it just me? Or is the whole day alight with A MATERIAL?

Where's PosTMOd, I need more Putin puns.

On a side note, this song has been on repeat for the better part of 19 hours. I think the current volume is its apex.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Мой парень снова влип в дурные дела
Подрался, наглотался какой-то мути
Он так меня достал и я его прогнала
И я хочу теперь такого, как Путин

Такого как Путин полного сил
Такого как Путин чтобы не пил
Такого как Путин чтоб не обижал
Такого как Путин чтоб не убежал

Я видела его вчера в новостях
Он говорил о том, что мир на распутье
С таким как он легко и дома, и в гостях
И я хочу теперь такого, как Путин

Такого как Путин полного сил
Такого как Путин чтобы не пил
Такого как Путин чтоб не обижал
Такого как Путин чтоб не убежал

My boyfriend is in trouble once again:
Got in a fight, got drunk on something nasty
I've had enough and I chased him away
And now I want a man like Putin

One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Putin, who won't run away!

I've seen him on the news last night
He was telling us that the world has come to crossroads
With one like him, it's easy to be home and out
And now I want a man like Putin

One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Putin, who won't run away!

Can someone not remix this? It's such a GREAT tune why haven't we heard it in the cheese clubs? WE DEMAND TO HEAR THE PUTIN SONG! It would be an instant Gay anthem. INSTANT!

What I need is a graphic designer, like KEITH aka GALACTIC PHANTOM to make a goddamned T-SHIRT with the design at 1:23 (chronological AND prime). TUNE IN PSEUDO GAY KEITH we need this T-SHIRT!

-jM
A&D
PS:
If you listen VERY closely, the opening sequence sounds like "A guy like PUTIN... a guy like PUTIN... a guy like PUTIN..."
TRY IT! (not you, Sunny, not you)