• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

***HEY LADIES! check this out!***

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
alright ladies, so im moving, and cant possibly ship all of my clothes across the country....well i can, but i dont want too.:p
so i will be hosting an "open house" on Saturday, February 25th for all to come and view various items of clothing. prices will range anywhere from $10 - $30, so lots of great deals! PM me if you are interested in attending.

~lori:)

Hypnotic

TRIBE Member
What size/height are you??
Me ---> size 6 - 8 but I'm tall (5'10") so I have to go with longer inseams, sleeve lengths....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mutslaster
WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON W. EVERYONE MOVING OUT WEST
my grandparents and all thier friends moved out there.
I guess moving to Vancouver is what people do when they get old....................

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
Why is this thread just for ladies?

Unfortunately, probably none of the items are in my size.
Rataxès by day...Queen Glitter Rataxia on stage Friday nights.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Wiseman
my grandparents and all thier friends moved out there.
I guess moving to Vancouver is what people do when they get old....................
or when they want to become a professional hippie, learn how to surf and snowboard. lots.

:)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
or when they want to become a professional hippie, learn how to surf and snowboard. lots.

:)
nope sorry you are just getting old and your aching bones need a moderate climate.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
all ladies are welcome. i am selling two pairs of flip flops (barely worn) $5 each, and yah its kinda gross buynig used shoes but my feet are clean & cute so its ok :)

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
I'm 5'5 127lbs.. size 6 - 8
my clothes range from sizes XS - M (i was much thinner a few years ago.. :p)
so all the girls showing up would be the same size. guaranteed no fat chicks, I should come to this. :D

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
so all the girls showing up would be the same size. guaranteed no fat chicks, I should come to this. :D
yes, you should, but i think the girls there would rather you not...
they dislike men with pidgeon dicks.:p

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
why oh why must my threads always turn to sheet!

adam my dear you are always welcome.. BRING CHARLIE! Him and Syd can play in the backyard :D