• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Hey GUY!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I use guy all the time, I did it initially to mock the word's useage, but now it has stuck. :(

Oh God of colloquial urban appendixes, strike down upun us with vengance!

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
I use guy all the time, I did it initially to mock the word's useage, but now it has stuck. :(
I hear ya.
I have quite a few words that i started using to mock people, styles and era's. Now its a regular occurance and it wont go away. :(

luvslife

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diego
lmao

"Mr. Toaster this is your life"
This actually brought a tear to my eye. I remember what a treat it was to see "This is your life" I lived for them, and Imagination Day of Polka Dot Door.

diego

TRIBE Member
Just for you GUY!

Originally posted by luvslife
This actually brought a tear to my eye. I remember what a treat it was to see "This is your life" I lived for them, and Imagination Day of Polka Dot Door.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
"Crackho" isn't a very familiar name you know. You really can't blame her. :p

EDIT: whoops, I forgot you could actually kick me in the head for that later.

diego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
Animal day was my favourite.
I liked when we looked through the polk a dots and where magicly taken to coke-a-cola factory to learn how they made and bottled it.

*slurps from coke can*