• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hey Dorks who can Write Windows Programs... I need you!

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
I need a windows program made, and I'll buy it from you if it works perfectly...

PM me for more information...

Please serious people only PM

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Shug

TRIBE Member
Oh boy, here we go...

<waits for the Linux kids to show up and start making snide remarks>

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

blueshrike

TRIBE Member
The Electrician said:
I need a windows program made, and I'll buy it from you if it works perfectly...

PM me for more information...

Please serious people only PM

This is all kinds of funny. BUt what exactly do you need this windows program to do?

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
oh toro said:
that's only possible if the program's only function is to turn off the computer.

That's true, But not always, there are programs out there that work perfectly...

let me think.... Ummm... yea... well maybe not... but I want this one to
lol

Sinister Shadow

TRIBE Member
There are certainly web based ones that don't tie you to a platform.

I mean perhaps you have a reason for wanting your own version, but the reality is that this had to be tied to the data on Ebay. That's the same no matter what platform you're on. Specifically designing a windows app is limiting when a say Java program could do this work on any platform. Tie that to a web interface and you can use it from anywhere assuming you have a server running.

... which brings us back around to the fact that these exist already.

I'm intrigued... it doesn't seem like it would be too hard. But more information is definitely required. I think you'll be suprised by how much a custom piece of software like that will cost.

Conrad