• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Heroin?

Maui

TRIBE Member
Hey ya'll,

Where can I score some crank here in toronto?
no I'm serious. I am dying to try this stuff out. I just haven't come across anyone who does it or sells it.
If you know of anyone or where I should look fire me a private message.

And I don't need to hear from any children of the war against drugs era.

Peace,

Maui

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Maui
Hey ya'll,

Where can I score some crank here in toronto?
no I'm serious. I am dying to try this stuff out. I just haven't come across anyone who does it or sells it.
If you know of anyone or where I should look fire me a private message.

And I don't need to hear from any children of the war against drugs era.

Peace,

Maui
Rob, crank and Heroin are two different things.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Casey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dicksherwood69
Clealrly you're out of the loop. Track marks are replacing tattoos amongst the "gangsta" set
I hear you can bring down the swelling with preparation H

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
heroin is lame.
seen.

my good friend almost died and did ruin her life on that shit. THANK GOD she's been clean for 3+ years...but still on Methadone, so she's not REALLY clean.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I never thought that any of my ppl would get down with that shit. Now I've seen many ppl head down that road.

Some were lost, some came back, and a bunch still do it and try to keep it secret (you can tell when ppl do that shit, even if they'e not high, it just changes something inside them)

That shit will take you away...from yourself and eveything you care about.Don't think that smoking it makes it ok to fuck with cuz in no time it will get you. I've seen ppl do crazy/dirty/dangeruos stuff to get up on some next dose

Peace,

Nick

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
seen.

my good friend almost died and did ruin her life on that shit. THANK GOD she's been clean for 3+ years...but still on Methadone, so she's not REALLY clean.
has she been on methadone for 3 years?