• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hernan cattaneo's renaissance

sohaness

TRIBE Member
for the people that have given this a listen...what do you all think? it has to be one of the better comps i've heard in a while.

especially cd1..soo good!

'time to kill' and 'cultural assertion' = :eek:

steve.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
cd1 = mutts nuts.

bad ass.

cd2 is not bad either...

"fook.... the definition of the word comes from ....."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snapple

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
cd1 = mutts nuts.

bad ass.

cd2 is not bad either...

"fook.... the definition of the word comes from ....."

fook do I ever think that song (Oakish) and accompanying accapella suck fooking ass. terrible. simply terrible.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Snapple
fook do I ever think that song (Oakish) and accompanying accapella suck fooking ass. terrible. simply terrible.

ha ha ha

yea I know you mentioned it in another thread ... I think it goes well with the whole set.

the melody is the catchy even though is kind of distorded as opposed to being very smooth. i think it is more of a late night track when peeps are all cranked out...and then this song comes on with those twisted vocals.. "just say fook...the word fook"... however I still think this song is kind of fun though.

slingshot

TRIBE Member
Re-listened today. Loved it. I think this points to the the future of progressive house (Luke Fair included.) Similar vibe. Must be something in that Argentinian beef.

ss