• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hernan Cattaneo - Perfecto Presents South America

Karim

TRIBE Member
What a GOOD compilation. WoW.

Track listing:
Disc1
1 Gary Dubbs - No More Ghosts
2 Jas - Silver Man Tango
3 Weekend World - Twister
4 Francesco Farfa - The Search (Weekend World Mix)
5 Pete Moss Feat Terra Deva - After 2
6 PQM - You Are Sleeping
7 Interflow - Storyreel (Chris Hampshire's Flying @ Earth mix)
8 Darko - Phased (Blackwatch Spanish Harlem Dub)
9 G-Pal Presents GHOS - I Can See The Lights
10 Prince Quick Mix - The Way (PQM's Deephead Dub)
11 Hernan Cattaneo - Landing (Martin Garcia Edit)

Disc2
1 Circulation - Topaz
2 Shmuel Flash - Chilling Moments (Original Mix)
3 North Atlantic - Lights Out (Lemon8 Mix)
4 Izdatso - Western Nights (Harry Peat's Desert Storm Mix)
5 Sander Kleinenberg - My Lexicon (Cass & Slide Mix)
6 Paul Rogers - Lazy Monday
7 Evolution Feat Jayn Hanna - Walking On Fire (Bedrock Mix)
8 Tilt Feat Maria Nayler - Headstrong (Relentless Vocal Mix)
9 Archive - Numb (Nick Muir Mix)

Buy it (when available), Find it online, whatever, just LISTEN TO IT!!!

:)
Karim

westcoastjared

TRIBE Member
New Hernan

ya.. Im really enjoying this comp as well. Good mixing.. good programming.. he even had the balls to throw that PQM track in there. Very cool.

My only complaint if there is one is that a lot of the tracks were being hammered 6 months ago by S&D.. you can hear alot of them on their 4 part Fall 2001 tour bootleg. Had Hernan's comp been released a few months ago it be turning alot more heads amongst dance music enthusiasts. Oh well, I guess we're just spoiled now.

Anyways.. ya... highly listenable. I find myself reaching for this as oftem as MMII right now. I cant wait to hear this guy out play out live and its shame he didnt come to perform at the Collins / Hybrid show as scheduled.

Id like to take tis opportunity to throw a big shout out to el presidente James. WUUUUUUUD UUP !!!!

Perfecto has really surprised me with how good their releases have been. Paul Oakenfold's Travelling, Timo Maas's Connected, D-Fuse's People and now this. Some seriously good comps, with the only stumbling point imo being the Paul Oakenfold Ibiza (had problems with the mixing, not the track selection).

From the Ministry of genuinely impressed. Looking forward to the next one coming up.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MachoMan

TRIBE Member
Just downloaded it... glad I did becuase I'd be pissed if I paid for it. Just sounds like another slickly mixed 2 CD prog comp (pappa anyone?). There's much more orginal stuff out there right now to spend your cash on. I won't say it's crap, it's just terribly average. I might listen to it at the gym - but that's about it.

Originally posted by MachoMan
Just downloaded it... glad I did becuase I'd be pissed if I paid for it. Just sounds like another slickly mixed 2 CD prog comp (pappa anyone?). There's much more orginal stuff out there right now to spend your cash on. I won't say it's crap, it's just terribly average. I might listen to it at the gym - but that's about it.
I think it was the second disc that really didn't do too much for me as of late. It just never takes off for me. I do, however like the first disc a lot, but then again, I'm told I like everything.

From the Ministry of would like to hear him live.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

westcoastjared

TRIBE Member
hahahha

OK I shouldnt have assumed you'd remember who I was.. I met you at the Danny Howells show.. I was Lisa's friend from Vancouver

peace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories