• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Here is to the Raptors in 2006

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
cb 4 abd cb 5 are going to make this team surprise alot of people then add in graham, and i think we might have a nice young team

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglisthead
cb 4 abd cb 5 are going to make this team surprise alot of people then add in graham, and i think we might have a nice young team
we WILL have a nice young team, give it 2-3 years, provided you can keep bosh, villa and graham turn out, those euro guys come over and can play, you make make good picks next year, Arajuo becomes Jeff Foster and especially once you get Jalens contract off the cap, for right now the raps are the hawks. Not saying all that couldn't happen, cuz it could and may but this is definitely a rebuilding year.

I'm buying a package of theatre tickets instead of a 10 game or half season raps pack this year. Digital cable and Raps TV is the only $$ I'm giving them til they prove they care and can build a tream.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Tony Bandana

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by junglisthead

I agree.

Mitchell is a good coach as well,.

:)

The Shiking

TRIBE Member
STOLEN FROM NBA INSIDERS...

Toronto Raptors Preview

By Mark Steinberg | Oct. 4, 2005
Coach: Sam Mitchell (2nd year, 33-49)

Last season: 33-49, missed playoffs.

Projected starters: C Rafael Araujo, F Chris Bosh, F Jalen Rose, G Morris Peterson, G Rafer Alston.

Key subs: F Charlie Villanueva (r), F Matt Bonner, G Joey Graham (r), F Eric Williams, C Loren Woods.

New Faces: G Jose Calderon (Spain), Villanueva, Graham.

Key Losses: F Donyell Marshall, G Milt Palacio, F Lamond Murray.

Strengths: Chris Bosh. Once out of Vince Carter’s shadow, Bosh had a ‘come to Jesus’ moment and morphed into a leader on the floor, demanding the ball and barking out orders. With a little bit of bulk, he could become a legit 20 and 10 player. The only other major positive is Jalen Rose’s pimp wardrobe and the mouth to match. Right now, he’s the best quote in the League.

Weaknesses: Where do we start? Loren Woods is still the Raptors' best center, Rafer Alston remains their best point guard and Jalen Rose is their top scoring option. Both the GM and possibly the coach are in over their heads and the home crowd is still feeling jilted over the loss of VC. They are going to rely heavily on a group of players with little or no pro experience. As it stands, this team couldn’t beat their PlayStation counterpart.

Outlook: Yikes! For once, general manager Rob Babcock may be on to something. His statement that this team is going nowhere is likely right on. The next two seasons are critical. If Bosh, Graham and Villanueva can gel before CB4 is due a contract extension, and Pape Sow really is a poor man’s Ben Wallace, then the Raps just may have something to hang their hat on. In two years when Jalen Rose and his 16 mil come off the books, local hero Jamaal Magloire is a free agent. This year, if they’re going to get a whiff of the postseason, both Bosh and Rose need to average 20-plus a night.

Sure Sign of Trouble: Rob Babcock is still in charge. Either someone runs the Babcock brothers out of Toronto or Steven A. Smith’s head will explode next year on draft day. Take your pick.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Perhaps one day?!

From the Times-Picayune:

http://www.nola.com/sportsflash/hor...ports-8/112854624270390.xml&storylist=hornets

MOVING MAGLOIRE?:mad: Scott said nothing has changed regarding the status of center Jamaal Magloire, who was the subject of offseason trade rumors involving the Toronto Raptors.

"He's always said that he would love to someday play in Toronto, and that's understandable. That's his hometown," Scott said. "But he's never come in here with a bad attitude. He's been a true professional every single day. He knows this is where he's going to be playing for the time being, and he's giving us 100 percent."

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*