• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Herbal Tea suggestions and recipes

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have just started experimenting with herbal teas. Tell me you favorite herbal teas, or your recipes if you make your own herbal teas.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I read on someone's fb post that Yerba Mate and Chaga tea is the awesome combo. I have yet to try any. I believe it's bitter.

My fav tea is mint tea.

erika

TRIBE Member
Mint with verbena or linden (I can buy this blended in France, here, I think you have to do your own).

Also mint with thyme.

If you want to do something from your garden, both rosemary and thyme make surprisingly good infusions.

And being from where you are, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that rooibos is a good alternative to black tea if you still feel like drinking something with milk.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My friend Pip gave me some awesome hibiscus tea a few years ago. It turns the water red and tastes like Koolaid if you add honey. I thought there were a whole bunch of different ingredients in it, but it turns out there is just dried hibiscus flowers.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

erika

TRIBE Member
My friend Pip gave me some awesome hibiscus tea a few years ago. It turns the water red and tastes like Koolaid if you add honey. I thought there were a whole bunch of different ingredients in it, but it turns out there is just dried hibiscus flowers.
Yes it is; and if you combine it with rosehips, it's dynamite.

this sounds delicious.
It is; fairly bracing but yummy :) I will get a bag to you so you can try it out (I brought some back from Paris recently).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories