• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Herbal Detox?

kate

TRIBE Member
I just bought a Wild Rose Herbal Detox kit, and it is going to be my first one. It lasts for two weeks, and you can only eat specific foods, etc. Has anyone ever tried one of these? Pleased by the results? Have any good recepies?

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Why would one think that adding "herbs" (something a human is not very used to) would detoxify oneself?

Richard

kate

TRIBE Member
They are herbal laxatives and digestive tract cleansers, and herbs which work at cleaning your liver etc (so I have figured) combined with a very specific diet. I have a feelign tis going to be brutally hard, I was just wondering if anyone else had tried them and how they felt while they were on them/afterwards.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kate
I just bought a Wild Rose Herbal Detox kit, and it is going to be my first one. It lasts for two weeks, and you can only eat specific foods, etc. Has anyone ever tried one of these? Pleased by the results? Have any good recepies?

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Just decided last night that I wanted to go through with it. what is the diet like?

*jen*

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Just chug some gasoline, and maybe a little carburetor cleaner.

Because your body is just a mere mechanical device, like the engine in a car :rolleyes:

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Just chug some gasoline, and maybe a little carburetor cleaner.

Because your body is just a mere mechanical device, like the engine in a car :rolleyes:

BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

I needed that.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kate

Where did you buy that, I would like to get something like that as well.

defazman

TRIBE Member
last night I made the water, lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper cocktail used for detoxifying. I just wanted something to drink, and I swear it got me high. Maybe it just flushed some toxins out of my body.

*Marissa*

TRIBE Member
I have done this cleanse several times. The best advice that I can give you is to follow it closely. Remember to drink a lot of water. You will definetly need to be near a bathroom...especially for the first few days. It might make your skin break out. Essentially, you will feel incredibly horrible for the first twelve days and then better than ever by the last two.

After the cleanse you will feel fantastic, but remember to introduce new foods slowly as you might be sensitive to them, after not eating them for fourteen days.

Good Luck:)

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Herbal Detox?

Originally posted by KillaLadY
Where did you buy that, I would like to get something like that as well.

I was just about to ask that.

I've heard of the wild rose detox, i also heard your shit stinks lol

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Hehehe, there ya go:

"Day One On arising drink eight ounces of prune juice. In 1/2 an hour drink another eight ounces of prune juice. The rest of the day drink as much apple juice as possible, diluted 50/50 with distilled water, until 6:00 P.M.

Take nothing between 6:00 and 9:00 p.m. At 9:00 make and drink the following mixture: juice of two oranges, juice of one lemon, 5 - 10 tablespoons olive oil, 1- 3 cloves of garlic (if desired) finely chopped. Blend in a blender or shake thoroughly. Take nothing else until 8:00 a.m. the next morning.

Day Two Do a warm water enema. Drink eight ounces of prune juice. Start drinking diluted apple juice and repeat Day One.

Day Three Repeat Day Two.

Take 2 Lower Bowel Tonic three times daily.

Do not take any vitamins or other supplements during this period unless otherwise stated.

The more apple juice you drink, the more cleansing is accomplished.

Remember, drink slowly!"