• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Helpfull Suggestion

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Ephedrine and Desk jobs dont mix!!!!
I wanted a little boost so I can be coerrent in the mornings but whoa!
Weeeeeeeeee
Hi i'm God <--- Can't sit still.
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Ever heard of coffee?

Well, of course you have, you invented it. Here's a helpful hint, if you must do drugs before 12 noon, do coffee.

Ming.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mingster:
Ever heard of coffee?

Well, of course you have, you invented it. Here's a helpful hint, if you must do drugs before 12 noon, do coffee.

Ming.
</font>
Can't STAND coffee. I've Never drank more that a sip in my life even the smell makes me gag...
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hi i'm God:
Can't STAND coffee. I've Never drank more that a sip in my life even the smell makes me gag...

</font>
So true.
 

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I try to keep caffeine completely out of my diet. Sometimes I get some slipped in a drink here and there.

jeremy -ephedrine is banned- jive
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jeremy:
I try to keep caffeine completely out of my diet. Sometimes I get some slipped in a drink here and there.

jeremy -ephedrine is banned- jive
</font>
Nope! Its a volentary recal! I just bought my first bottle last night 10$ for 100pills
 

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hi i'm God:
Ephedrine and Desk jobs dont mix!!!!
</font>
Well don't worry, this won't be a problem for long. I heard they were going to ban desk jobs pretty soon.

Cheers ... Ian
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soundstream:
Well don't worry, this won't be a problem for long. I heard they were going to ban desk jobs pretty soon.

Cheers ... Ian
</font>
lol about time! Too many people where dying from the radiation off their computer moniters!
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Aphrodite:
that "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" reminds me an awful lot of the TR board.

*suspicious look*
</font>
LOL Actually I was worried it would sound like that but it was sooo discriptive. I go there for party info ONLY!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i had a couple of ephies yesterday during my 20 hour shift.

makes me feel all fuzzy when the hairs on my head stand up straight
hehe
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top