• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help!!!!!!!!!!

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
there is someone trying to log onto my ftp site as administrator (of which I have not created an account for), and it keeps trying to log in, and enter different passwords. none of them work, but it's spooking me out - it's tried like 40 or 50 times by now. I have tried killing the user and blocking ip address, but it no worky - anyone experienced something like this??

Hamza

TRIBE Member
the problem is that your ftp is running on too much TCP/IP. You need to reset your DNS settings and then re-establish the connection protocol so that the connectivity settings box reads "Log on/off automatically"

This should ensure that only the DNS proxy servers which are authenticated by the primary are logged on once the IP settings reflect the assigned values.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Hamza said:
the problem is that your ftp is running on too much TCP/IP. You need to reset your DNS settings and then re-establish the connection protocol so that the connectivity settings box reads "Log on/off automatically"

This should ensure that only the DNS proxy servers which are authenticated by the primary are logged on once the IP settings reflect the assigned values.

I made that whole thing up...I have no clue what it means.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
you gave me the IP so I did a trace on it, as jinr.ru is the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in russia chances are its someone who has gotten a worm onto one of there systems. I have fired an email off to the registered domain handler mentioning that they likely have an ftp scanner running.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories