• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help with the name of the song

21 grams

TRIBE Member
Hello everyone. This is going to be probably the dumbest thread you have ever seen, but what the hell. I dont see any other way out.
I dont know who sings, i dont know the words, and i dont know the name of the song obviously.
It is September 30, 2006 and I hear it on radio statios over and over and over. It is calm house with man vocal. All i remember is that one of the words in the song was "YOU" and it is very continuous.
For critics - i did my research and found nothing.

Tried limewire for any song with the word you
Tried Z103.5 top lists, downloaded all the songs - none. Tried Itunes, tried djdownload.com tried www.trackitdown.net, tried other comunity forums and other web-site with music charts and hit lists. nothing.

Does anyone know any other good web-sites to find songs that are played in clubs and on the radio? Sort of like z1035 web-site, but with listening feature.

Well, if anyone has any idea what i am talking about, please help. I need that song like air.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

21 grams

TRIBE Member
lol :) i tried singing that song to my friends... i think i can erase all the phone numbers from my cell-phone now...

Tunda

TRIBE Member
if you're hearing the song on the radio "over and over and over" then perhaps try catching a little more than "you." Or just keep checking the charts...if you're hearing it on Z103, I don't imagine it should be too hard to ID.

21 grams

TRIBE Member
well, in fact it is. i've been listening to it for the last 4 hours straight, they haven't played it once, although, i got names for other good songs. Maybe it was not Z1035. I have a radio at work set up and it played this song 2 days in a row. Im assuming that it was z1035, cause who else broadcasts house.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Days Go By and the Mitsubishi Eclipse still sucks.

2003EclipseGT.jpg