• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help with Birth Certificate BS

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know how I could find out what doctor delivered a child? It was in Toronto, I think North York.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
You'd probably have to find out the hospital first. I don't know how you would gain access to medical files though? You'd have to be a close relative. But it should be in the file... I would think.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Yeah, its not for me, but my boy doesn't have interweb access, so I'm trying to find out where he'd have to go or who he'd have to talk to.

He knows what hospital and shit, just no one can remember what the doc's name was. A friend of his also works as a nurse at the hospital, but she keeps forgetting to get the info for him.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i know what you're talking about. i originally downloaded the form to fill out last October and couldn't believe all the informastion they wanted. I filled it out online about a month ago and just left blank anything i didn't know.

it was delivered by courier a week later!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Re: Shoe

TRIBE Member
It's on the Statement of Live Birth, I believe a copy of this is filed at the local municipal government. Not sure if you can get a copy easily

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i'm telling ya just get him to fill out everything he can, he'll still get it. i left the doctor blank too.

in fact i had lots of blanks on mine.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i'm telling ya just get him to fill out everything he can, he'll still get it. i left the doctor blank too.

in fact i had lots of blanks on mine.

I'm gonna tell him, but what he does is up to him of course