• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

HELP: where to find gold teeth caps?

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
I want to get my teeth capped for tonites goldie party... where in this fine city of fun can i get such an item. oh and i want a 3 or 4 finger ring and some thick rope chains.

i mean if everyone is gonna sport the 80's style.
i want my gold teeth and fat rope chains....

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
I want to get my teeth capped for tonites goldie party... where in this fine city of fun can i get such an item. oh and i want a 3 or 4 finger ring and some thick rope chains.

i mean if everyone is gonna sport the 80's style.
i want my gold teeth and fat rope chains....

Oh boy, defn cant dress you up and take you out.:rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Eglington West. Take a right out of the subway station, walk a few blocks to where all the fashion and hair salons are, near Mr. Jerk.

leigh

TRIBE Promoter
theres a store on yonge, north of college, south of wellesley. west side of the street. its like joke store, or something like that. i saw gold caps in the window there once....

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
You might be able to find some at Mallabar's, they have a lot of stuff like that. I don't recall seeing any gold caps specifically, but it's very likely they'll have some.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
For 7 years, I have wanted caps with my initials on them. And I told myself, "yah, it's one of those post-pubescent angst things and I will regret it when I'm 18 so it's a big fat waste of money."

Yeah, I still want them.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
ack... you guys arent any help!

fer real...... maybe at lunch I'll go down by the eatons center.
I think real ones are like $400.

Don't fucking wear plastic ones, man. You're a brother. If you gonna go bling, you gotsto do it riiiiiiiiiight, you.

Mah niggah, Veeeeeeeeeeeeeerg! Whaddup, man?

And before anyone calls me racist, we really do talk like this to each other.

wyrm

TRIBE Member
I found a site once called Dr. Bling that did it by mail, sending you the impression kit, then making the fronts from the impressions.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
My grandma's got like 4. One that's white gold.
I never noticed how bling-blingin' old Chinese ladies are with their gold teeth.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by MoFo
Mah niggah, Veeeeeeeeeeeeeerg! Whaddup, man?

And before anyone calls me racist, we really do talk like this to each other.
guy. fer real i nevah c u on MSN.

wad up foo!

juice

TRIBE Member
Urban Outfitters has them. I was given some as a Christmas present from my sister, along with a Michael Jackson towel. She must really love me.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Silvershadow
You might be able to find some at Mallabar's, they have a lot of stuff like that. I don't recall seeing any gold caps specifically, but it's very likely they'll have some.

exactly what i was going to suggest.
glad i read da thread so's i didn't sound like an ijit

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
ZING! going to get a set on the way home from work. :p

hopefully tonite I'll be in a tracksuit/tearaway out fit, have some bling goin and gold teeth.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
I just tried the UrbanOutfitters one....

IT DOESNT FIT ON MY TOOTH!

oh well... no gold for this goldie kid.