• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help! transit info needed: URGENT

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Is there ANY transit that will get me directly to the Docks, or am i totally fucked in that capacity? i know the Queen streetcar will get me as far as parliament, but then what? any all night buses there? and no, no shuttle > already checked.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
theres NO BUS, jones! thanks for nothing.
just like you tribers to desert me in my hour of need.
I even called that stupid TTC "infoline" and I'm sure I could get more info from illiterate homeless people.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mitsuko souma
theres NO BUS, jones! thanks for nothing.
just like you tribers to desert me in my hour of need.
I even called that stupid TTC "infoline" and I'm sure I could get more info from illiterate homeless people.
i meant go to nathans and pool your resources with some filthy ravers and get a cab

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
My HERO! I'm gonna check and make sure this bus is an all-nighter . Thanks doublecross:) and everybody.
except jason. AS IF I'd get into a cab with derelict ravers;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Lucky bastards. also, yours was the only advice that checked out; the other buses aren't even running but I have to leave now if I want to catch it. Wish me luck.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
street car to king st. & river st. (near the toronto humain society)

then hail a cab south to the docks.

seven bucks tops dude.

b

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mitsuko souma
Lucky bastards. also, yours was the only advice that checked out; the other buses aren't even running but I have to leave now if I want to catch it. Wish me luck.
phone sex was great !

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories