• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

HELP... summer place to stay

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
I'm going to be working in Pickering this summer and will be needing a place to stay 3 nights a week (Monday-Wednesday). All I need is a room, nothing fancy, in the Pickering/Oshawa area or nearby. Obviously I'm willing to pay for it it's just that $500+ a month for an apartment where I'll be spending less than half the month seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I wouldn't mind staying with a family or sleeping in someone's basement it's just that I can't spend another summer camping out under the stars beside the 401 (don't laugh).

If you have an extra room at home, have a buddy subletting in the area, or know of a place where I could stay, just let me know as soon as possible.

It would be very much appreciated.

nusty

TRIBE Member
I've got a room in Waterloo. :) but I think its a bit far away for what you want. sorry I couldn't actually help. I wish I could. but if anyone is looking for a really nice (I mean it, its nicer than my parents house!) place for sometime around the second or third weeks of may until the middle of augest, then drop me a line. (sorry for the hi- jacking, could we turn this into a subleting thread?)

I hope everything works out for you.

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
does anyone have a room within 60 kms of pickering or will i have to commute from waterloo all summer???

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders