• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help save PROPHECY radio! plz read...

originalVIBE

TRIBE Promoter
PROPHECY
SERIOUS STUFF PLEASE READ!

Prophecy has been running for over 8 years on 89.5 CIUT and this sunday is our annual fundraising event. I’ve just been notified by the upper management of CIUT that our program requires 10 minimum pledges of $25 in order to continue running as a program at CIUT. If we do not make the minimum our program will be cancelled. Usually we never fall short of that mark. On our last pledge week we were missing 8 pledges of $25. I understand that times are tight but if the jungle community as a whole can reach deep for this sunday it would be very much appreciated. If you don’t posess a credit card you can come down to the station between the hours of 8-10 p.m on sunday November 9th with a cash pledge. I will have cd giveaways and the station will have some gifts included with a $25 pledge. You are more than welcome to come down and chill out for a little while during our fundraiser on sunday just as long as it’s not too packed! If it’s not everyone is welcome to stay. As it seems our show is on the line this sunday. If our program has meant anything to you over the last 8 years I’m asking for all of you to help us out when we need it most. If we can show the station that we have good solid paying supporters then our show will not be in jeopardy. Thanks to all of our listeners over the years. On behalf of Prime and myself we hope to have another 8 years with your support!

Sincerely,
Marcus Visionary

Methods of payment
I can also accept Pledges Saturday night at Sex in the City. I’ll need your names, phone #’s, and addresses for the weekly newsletter and the gifts for the $25 pledge. If you can help please feel free to email me at marcusvisionary@hotmail.com.

The station is located at 91 St.George at Harbourd. It’s the big white house with 89.5 CIUT written on the side. Go around to the side and buzz or just enter the door should be open.

CHALLENGE
I’m asking all dj’s, mc’s, promoters, industry heads and listeners to try to help us this sunday.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
*digs deep*

Im sure I can scrape up 25 bones to keep torontos best jungle show on the air.

Lets hope some others can too... Losing the prophecy would be HORRIBLE :(