• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help! Restaurant recommendation for my SVP

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
So my loveable SVP is going out with his boys and wants a place with great food, great looking girls (just for eye candy) and great atmosphere for tonight.

You guys are all way cooler than i am so counting on you to help me get a good place lined up.

Looking for suggestions downtown.

Recommendations??

skin deep

TRIBE Member
Whatever the fuck SVP stands for, dude sounds like a sleazeball.

If it were me I'd direct him as far away from the 'great looking girls' as possible in order to protect them from him and his boys' creepy leering. Seriously, who the fuck says "just for eye candy," it's almost like he's adding that caveat so that you don't suggest a brothel ...

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Okay admittedly the way i described it sounds sleezy but he's anything but. He's a totally amazing guy and loves really good food, atmosphere and if there's some eye candy, so be it.

His usual haunts are usually Queen & Beaver, Foxley, Gusto...but looking for something new and fun for him.

Please, would really appreciate some help with this. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
I've known one of his buddies for like 10 years and he's awesome too, really great guys, just going out to have some guy time. Just want to get them to a good place to have it.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Whatever the fuck SVP stands for, dude sounds like a sleazeball.

If it were me I'd direct him as far away from the 'great looking girls' as possible in order to protect them from him and his boys' creepy leering. Seriously, who the fuck says "just for eye candy," it's almost like he's adding that caveat so that you don't suggest a brothel ...
Senior Vice President.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
exactly. healthy food, girls that eat healthy food, it's perfect. and the ceilings are like 100ft high so you know the atmosphere is nice, and the air quality is awesome.

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
Patria... I mean it is part of the Kabouth empire but my wife and I and some friends went and we had a good time as I was sceptical about it going in... Has all that you are asking for...

Persephone

TRIBE Member
I assume you're in the business district? I've always thought of the Beer Bistro as having a fun atmosphere and tasty eats. Can't remember what the servers look like, its been so long since I was there.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
i'd say williams landing for eye candy and some ok food.. patio bar so it has a good vibe
rock lobster on ossington ave, im partial because i run the queen location, but the girls there are pretty cute and lots of foodie girls with camera phones are always around
tilted kilt is the new hooters, down on esplanade, too much eye candy, crappy food
watermark pub on the harbourfront has a good vibe, casual pub food and outdoors, people watching
el catrin the new mexican joint in the distillery is great too

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I hate earls/moxies/twisted kilt/hooters, and the people that go to them nah nah. You want tits, go to the rippers. How do women go to these places with a straight face?

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Good food and nice looking girls: Joeys

Nice looking girls: Grace O'Malleys or Earls

False advertisement: Hooters

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders