• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help!!! My throat is killing me!

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
What's the best thing to drink? Tea with ____??

Any good cough syrups to recommend?

I can't even swallow errr, I mean eat, wait, forget it....
 

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
you can get throat spray that has a kind of anesthetic in it ... not sure what it's called, but I got it one time when I had a sore throat and had to sing that night -- only a temporary solution, but it helped. you can get lozenges that have this affect too.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am starting to feel really sick too. I have a temperature, my ears hurt, my nose is running and my head feels like it's gonna explode.:(

I just had a peppermint tea.

As for good cough medicines, I usually take Nyquil. Good shit...knocks ya out.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I have the same thing....
Somehow I thought it would be a good idea to eat pizza...lots and lots of pizza. :(
 

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
just try and take care of yourselves - do the whole sleep-lots-drink-lots-of-oj -take-medicine thing because my latest flu / cold whatever it was lasted somethign like 5+ weeks!!!! I'm still not TRULY over it!!
 

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Try a bit of scotch mixed with equal parts water, with some sugar and honey and some lemon juice heated up a bit.

Works a treat, and makes you sleepy too

matt
 

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirtymatt
Try a bit of scotch mixed with equal parts water, with some sugar and honey and some lemon juice heated up a bit.

Works a treat, and makes you sleepy too

matt

yeah, that's a hot toddy
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Give yourself a high colonic, like REALLY high, and rinse out all the toxins.

Then drill holes in your head to let out the demons.
 

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by geminigirl

As for good cough medicines, I usually take Nyquil. Good shit...knocks ya out.

I'm one of those rare cases where Nyquil makes me hyper. It's like shitty tasting Red Bull.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Reflex

TRIBE Member
take tons of vitamin Bs for your immune system, Cs, zinc lozenges definitely rock. i like the SISU brand.

and take a bunch of echinamide (sp?) too just in case. more powerful than echinacea apparently. that's usually what helps me.

feel better soon.
 

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I always have a hot lemon for my sore throats. Boil some water, put some lemon juice (I use that realemon stuff) then ad a dallop of honey. No spins, everybody wins!
 

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
i always eat something really really spicy when i have a sore throat and it works like a charm. for some reason it's very soothing.
 

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
you can get throat spray that has a kind of anesthetic in it ... not sure what it's called, but I got it one time when I had a sore throat and had to sing that night -- only a temporary solution, but it helped. you can get lozenges that have this affect too.

Chloraseptic

it tastes like plastic (like bandaid smell) but it numbs it right away!

fabulous stuff.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top