• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help Me Find This Jacket!

Caz

TRIBE Member
Had a sale lined up on craigslist to buy this jacket and the bastard sold it without me :(:(:(:(

jacket1.jpg

I have been looking for one just like this since I was a kid

if you have one like this, know someone with one, see one in a thrift store..HOOK ME UP WITH IT

I will pay what it's worth plus a finders fee ;)

thanks!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
It just looks like a really dated motorcycle jacket.

I can probably find a few companies that still design similar jackets, but it'll cost you.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
It just looks like a really dated motorcycle jacket.

I can probably find a few companies that still design similar jackets, but it'll cost you.

hah! well send me a link...I think I would be more after an actual dated (used) one for the wear and tear factor. new ones migbht look like Im shopping for a house in Woodbridge

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
caz said:
hah! well send me a link...I think I would be more after an actual dated (used) one for the wear and tear factor. new ones migbht look like Im shopping for a house in Woodbridge

Sure....When I have a minute, i'll see what I can dig up.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
caz said:

http://www.vansonleathers.com/main_page/chapters/mens/mens.htm

Check under "traditional/classic."

PM me and I'll tell you where to send the finders fee....Haha...Just playin'.

....But if you see a jacket you like, I might know of some US distributors where you can get it cheap. My jacket (not the same company, but a motorcycle jacket nonetheless) cost $650CDN, and I found it for $230US on ebay.

Last edited:

littlejon

TRIBE Member
jesus. that is one ugly transvestite those leather boys are with.

have you tried ebay? here is three of 'em:
80's biker jacket

i once outfitted the entire cast of 'grease' with my leather gear.
and they were all retards!