• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help me! Eye problems

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Your eye just stopped working?

Do you see double?

Is it red?

I would go to the walk in clinic / er.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kodos

TRIBE Member
argh, don't listen to people here... i had this problem 9 months ago and it required rapid attention! you haven't described any symptoms but if its anything like having a curtain drawn over part of your field of vision just drop everything and get to a qualified eye doctor if you value your sight at all. or just describe the problem a bit more - maybe it'll be transient...

jus me

TRIBE Member
Dood, I would go to the emergency ward at the hospital.

but if you can't make the trip, call the telehealth immediately! they are your EYES!

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
It's Glycoma Go smoke some weed. In public. In front of 51 Division. You dont need a perscription if you have a patch.

:D

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jus me
Dood, I would go to the emergency ward at the hospital.

but if you can't make the trip, call the telehealth immediately! they are your EYES!

all they recommended was a patch!!!

wtf???

lucky1

TRIBE Member
fawk telehealth..

My ex was experiencing all kind of weird symptoms, (numbness in hands, doubole vision etc) after a fall and telehealth told me it was side efects of the pain killers he was on.

He went to his doctor a couple of days later and his doctor rushed him to the hospital with a suspect bleed in the brain.

catscan showed it was in fact a bleed in the brain but he got lucky that it stopped itself. He did suffer a torn retna though which is very serious and needs prompt treatment or you can go blind

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders