• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

help me decide b/w B&W and colour

kuba

TRIBE Member
boring thread:

I have a presentation for 300 people tomorrow and I've made a little "kit" for them to give to their clients.

I think that none of them will really care, but it's always good to have some face time with this group.

Should I spend $300 on colour printing OR $60 on B&W?

Tribe, decide for me. I'm leaning towards the B&W only because I know this group, I've presented to them before, and they couldn't give a ...

deevah

TRIBE Member
spend the money on colour, make a good impression

but this is also coming from someone whose mktg dept reprinted all of our new collateral b/c we didn't end up liking the cardstock originally picked

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
If they don't give a fuck then do B&W. But if they think that YOU don't give a shit by using B&W then use colour.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
do the cover in colour, and maybe a few key diagrams, but the rest in B/W.... you can print the b/w on the colour copier paper though so it all ties in...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
If you're trying to get these peoples moneys, go for colour. Looks snazier[sic]. If you have to present to them again, consistency is key, so it should be colour the rest of the way, or B+W the rest of the way.

defazman

TRIBE Member
it doesn't really matter as long as you have a quality paper shredder to get rid of the documents after.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
everything in business in perceived value

do you want to be black and white, or colour?

and besides, a dollar a head?....that's pretty F'n good man.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
lucky1 said:
do the cover in colour, and maybe a few key diagrams, but the rest in B/W.... you can print the b/w on the colour copier paper though so it all ties in...
agreed.