• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help me buy a Foosball table!!!

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
over the last six months, ive become addicted to foosball.

where do i buy a foosball table?

i dont care about money, i have unused OSAP money!

i even have the greatest spot picked out for the table

does anyone know of a decently priced game shop in the city?

thx!

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
try calling one of the numbers on the side of the tables you play on at the bars...

You might be able to get a used coin-op one, which could be a bonus for practicing on - as that is the style of table you will most likely be playing on.

I've got a foos table and 2 years later it's still one of my fav toys :)

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
You'll care about the "unused" OSAP when you graduate or leave College/University and have to pay it back.

Just my 2 cents. Save it.

pr0nstar

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
You'll care about the "unused" OSAP when you graduate or leave College/University and have to pay it back.

pr0nstar

i know.
i work pretty hard all fuckin summer, which is why i have unused osap money.

plz back to foos info!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by pr0nstar

pr0nstar

But think of the money he'll save from not having to pay for fooseball! :p

I'll chip in a dollar (I'm broke too) :)

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
I recently saw one at toy r us that had translucent men in red and blue

I cant find a parts supplier that has the men in those particular colours, so I might just be buying a second table

P.S.
J-Lo... I always kicked your ass, so :p

P.P.S.
You have to come over and see the new place, we're having a house warming/kegger in about 3 weeks

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
well if its cool.. then sure i'll come over...you still got my ring ends right?

I'll school your ass in foosball soon enough.. and I won like once or twice thank you very much ! :)

btw.. if you do buy the new one.. we'll take your old one off your hands I'm sure.

shaggs

TRIBE Member
My wife bought me one from Costco regular price about 850.00 she got it for about 450.00 and this one is straight out of Italy where the best ones are made try there,me and my buddies play gitoni as us whops call it religiously.

Adam

TRIBE Member
my roommates a wop too, and refuses to call it foosball. "gits"

but seriously, i totally want a gits table too. i cant think of a better apartment accessory than that. i mean, we've already got a bar.