• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help! Hungry!

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
I am craving one of those big juicy homemade bacon cheeseburgers. You know the ones, charbroiled..kaiser. Usually found in greek greasy spoons.

I am at Warden and Steeles. Willing to travel 10 kms any direction. Help please!

mrPrez

TRIBE Member
oh oh, more uptown-working tribers? fun. warden and 7 here.. there's NOTHING to eat around here.. booooo.

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
That's Famous Sams. They are great for breakfast not so good for burgers. I grew up in Stouffville.. I know most burger joints from 7 North. My trouble is finding a good greasy spoon between work at Warden and Steeles and home at Yonge and Finch.
Its seems the food fare has changed to predominantly asian. Go figure. Usually the asian food hits the spot but its just not going to cut the man sized hunger I have today.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlejon

TRIBE Member
i really really like the burgers at utopia, especially the kissin' cousins.
[lamb pattie with goat cheese]

mind you, as this is at college and clinton, i am really not much help.
my other suggestion is dangerous dan's, but that is just as useless.

i also really like yam fries.
yum.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
johnny's @ sheppard & vic park if that's still w/in 10km
buddy you cant find a better burger within 50 kilometres than johnny's

...mabye you could go to steak queen on sheppard and lawrence, but i'd go to johnny's

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
Yea Yea, Johnny's is awesome. Many drunk adventures there late night in my teens when I used to thug it up in Scarborough.
For those that are in the area I just had a burger at 14th and Birchmount. NE corner. Pretty delicious.. it's no Johnny's burger... but it's close!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders