• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

help finding Original Adidas Chile 62 Tracksuit Top Jacket/Bottom

kuba

TRIBE Member
There was a store beside KFC on Queen West after Bathurst - tried there?

How about NYC Flight Club?

I'm sure you've ventured to craigs, kijiji etc? Try "Craiggers" or a search-all-kijiji option for all of canada?

Have you also tried play it again sports or silvousplay?

octo

TRIBE Member
try SVP sports

i found my el salvador adidas track jacket at their warehouse outlet on steeles.

other than that the only place i ever found it was a japanese website.

and there's store at the mall at Jane/Finch that might have stuff. lots of latinos in that area.

TRO

TRIBE Member
subscribe to hypebeast. A thing like that capsule and norml might get it on a whim and not all 8 of the same sizes, usually their size one will be limited to 2-4 each size. Hypebeast will have a buy/sell with reputable sellers shipping their wears - most likely used though. If anything they'll be able to provide reputable sellers from the web.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
try SVP sports

i found my el salvador adidas track jacket at their warehouse outlet on steeles.

other than that the only place i ever found it was a japanese website.

and there's store at the mall at Jane/Finch that might have stuff. lots of latinos in that area.
doubt svp will have it they get limited size runs and not a lot of Adidas stuff.

Also this is a collectors item so they go QUICK. Dude needs 8 suits

TRO

TRIBE Member
I'm sorry for repeat posts but I'm a total hypebeast sneaker guy - the suits in general colours are easy to find. If you're planing a wedding or a hallow'een costume with the boys best bet is to get 8 white and black suits. Those are crazy easy to find and can order directly from Adidas.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
we have a dodgeball tournament coming up and we thought it would be fun to go old school run dmc like.
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!
g.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders