• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help finding London(UK) club listings!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Anyone know whats happening in London, England this Friday? I'm going to be flying in on friday for a wedding on saturday, and I would very much like to party my face off at one of Londons amazing venues...

However, I'm in Ireland right now, and have been electronically crippled by the astounding lack of internet connectivity in these parts, I take the ability to be online for granted, broadband is next to unheard of over here... its crazy!!!

So, anyways, does anyone know off the top of their heads, or know a good website to find out listings?

Looking for something along house/techno tip, but would settle for one of Londons legendary Drum'n'Bass parties if I have to.

Cheers!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
lol fuck club listings... i saw the saturday lineup for fabric and i figure ill do the wedding, get changed, rave all night at this fucking jam, and catch my plane no-sleep in the morning. How can I say no to the bugman!

Room One:
POKERFLAT:
Steve Bug
Martin Landsky
Guido Schneider
Patrick Chardronnet (Live)

Room Two:
Craig Richards
Optimo
Blackstrobe (Live)
Heidi
Room Three:
Chris Duckenfield & Pipes Present Tonic
Pete Herbert

I could care less about room 2 and 3, although blackstrobe could be fun for a few minutes....

RAVE ON!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Dr Funk MD said:
I fucking hate you Conor.

Just for that I'm going to go out for BOTH friday and saturday... to spite you :p

Its so very tempting as Friday has two rooms that are going to be shit hot as well:

Room One:
WALL OF SOUND PRESENTS LOVE & GOOD TIMES:
Cassius Zdar (Dj Set)
Kurtis Mantronik
Mekon (Live) Feat. Marc Almond
Switch (Live)
Hot Chip (Dj Set)

Room Two:
KILL ‘EM ALL, LET GOD SORT ‘EM OUT:
Good Shoes (Live)
Semifinalists (Live)
Shit Disco (Live)
Uffie Ed (Live)
Ladytron (Dj Set)
Filthy Dukes
Simian Mobile Disco
Deven Miles

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Its my first time being back since '99. And back then I was just 16 years old.

This is my pilgrimage to paradise.

keld

TRIBE Member
my weekend:

thurs: lee burridge, mat tolfrey @ tbar (free!)
fri: troublesoup, tayo @ the end
saturday: maybe andrea parker @ ginglik but more likely this:

image002.jpg

there is no 'one stop shop' for london clublistings. they have multiple 'tribes' for the various genres of music.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
mixmag, and dj usually have clublistings at the back of them for all regions in the uk,

ministry of sound has some, but not alot,

try going to an indigo/chapters, and just go thru the magazines there, write down clubdates and numbers, and go from there

cheers

gk

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah, I'll third Time Out Magazine. Also, you really should go to Fabric. It doesn't really matter which night 'cause it's awesome.

Cheers,
J<

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
apparently he does not want club listings nor does he want to read.

When you have common sense, you would realise when most of these magazines advertise club listings - there are always one page or two page flyers advertising parties that happen on the weekend.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
apparently he does not want club listings nor does he want to read.

When you have common sense, you would realise when most of these magazines advertise club listings - there are always one page or two page flyers advertising parties that happen on the weekend.

Maybe you are just retarded and didnt read the part about me not being in the country, and me only being in england for 24 hours, so I dont have time to hit the streets and find relevant flyers/magazines.

And here I was thinking you were almost helpful, but nope. You're still as thick-skulled as ever.

Regardless, my mind has been made, and its Fabric for me on saturday, followed by a long trip back to Toronto sunday morning.

THanks for the help y'all!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Buuuuuuuug!

Looks dope Conor. Not to mention Black Strobe live. I caught them at Homelands a few years ago and they killed it. I think it'd be up your alley homeboy.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Chubbs said:
Regardless, my mind has been made, and its Fabric for me on saturday, followed by a long trip back to Toronto sunday morning.

THanks for the help y'all!

If at Fabric, don't miss Heidi in Room 2..she's originally from Vancouver