• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help! Does Brave New Waves broadcast later on the west coast?

beta-vhs

TRIBE Member
John Cage being interviewed and I missed most of it. I went to cbc.ca and there's a map of Canada with audio links hovering over different provinces...

Does anyone know if BNW will play "again" later tonight on the west coast?

I will be using Total Recorder to catch it.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

beta-vhs

TRIBE Member
The map is only for radio ONE, for radio TWO my only option is to listen live in Toronto. Damn, looks like i missed it, and it was a good one.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I was just snooping around their site and if you go to the "media" link, it looks like they have archives? Maybe it will be in there later?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spikey

TRIBE Member
It just started on CBC Radio 2 on the west coast, don't think you can listen on the internet anywhere you need satellite to get it.

CBC 2 Vancouver can be found on:

Express Vu channel 955
Starchoice channel 841

Last edited:

aether

TRIBE Member
Let me know if you still need it. I record bnw each night because I can't stay up that late anymore :)

Last edited:

beta-vhs

TRIBE Member
I can't pass up an offer like that, though I am uncertain how you'd get it to me.

Do you want to go the old-fashioned route and send me the tape or go hi-tech and make an mp3 which you could deliver via soulseek (i have 50 gigs in my share folder to make it worth your while), via usenet's alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.spoken-word or via email?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU