• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help Dirty use her new Wind Samsung SIII phone

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
cause she dont have a clue.
I got the guy to set it so it wouldnt roam and would only be wind, so I assume he's done that right.
and I know how to turn it on and off with the button on the side.
thats all I got.

how do I get facebook? do i have to get an app or do I just go to the website thru the net?
how do I get tribe?

if im saving my contacts do i want to save it to the sim or the phone?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
no tribe is better. tribe answers are dumbed down for my little brain.
oooh I forgot I have a snickers bar.

man this thing has a mind of its own. It just like does stuff, on its own.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Save your contacts to your phone/Google account. This ensures back up if something happens.

Other good apps: whatsapp, instagram, reddit, chrome, app2sd, pulse, tweetdark.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
all share play, is that what you are talking about?

edit: thanks deep

why does it want a google account for everything I click. I dont have a google acct. do i have to have one?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
Yeah, you should set one up. It is needed for a lot of things - gmail, downloading apps, backing up your phone and contacts in case you lose your phone, etc.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
that sites looks like its far too advanced for me. I couldnt even figure out how to turn the flash on for the camera ffs.
im having problems using this thing, kinda regretting getting it. maybe should have gone with something a little more simple.

sk8

TRIBE Member
You'll figure it out as you use it. I was thoroughly confused and terrified by mine at first too. After a while you start to figure out how it's set up and then it's easy.

Facebook has an app that's a bit easier to use on the small screen - but it doesn't have quite the same features that the regular site has.

lobo

TRIBE Member
Couldn't you just go back to the place you got it and ask them some of these questions? I'm sure there's also a manual that you can download like the way the iphone has one.

BTW, have you ever used an iphone? I'm curious to know if that experience would be any better for you (or any other person unfamiliar with smartphones).

Lobo

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
well im kinda thinking I should have gotten an iphone, cause i have an ipad so I imagine its a bit similar.

I thought this one would come with a book, but it doesnt really.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories