1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Help Buying New York Giant Tickets

Discussion in 'Sports' started by greginhali, Aug 20, 2010.

1. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

Hey Fellas. Im planing a trip with my brother and dad to new york for a weekend of sports. I am trying to get tickets for the weekend of
    Detroit Lions at New York Giants Tickets Sun, Oct 17 2010. (i know, the lions.)
    But its the weekend we are all free.

Anyways, have any of you bought from the third party sites? Such as stub hub, or www.ticketcity , www.onlineseats ?

They have packs of three tickets that are more reasonable priced then going through the Giants main site, which directs you to ticketmaster.

I am a little bit leery of giving my credit card out to some site that says they will send me the tickets, but maybe its all legit. Any advise would be great.

Go Bills!

thanks

g

2. joey

joey TRIBE Member

ive gotten tickets from stub hub before, also ebay...

go lions!!!!
    and not because theyre playing the giants, just go lions..

3. Preroller

Preroller TRIBE Member

I got tickets 3 times from stub hub and never had a problem.

4. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

You'll probably find a bunch in one of these.

[​IMG]

Go Steelers (sat)

holy shit that's a big can, I guess I'll have to shrink the next one.

5. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

Nfl fan exchange is a bit cheaper, but StubHub has a better selection of seats for the game. Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a Fancode for Stubhub? It could take a few dollars off the service charges.
    thanks for the input. Im stoked about the game and new york in general.
    g

6. moose-meat

moose-meat TRIBE Member

I am 4 for 4 with StubHub. Never a problem. Go for it.

7. g0nz0

g0nz0 TRIBE Member

my only experience getting giants was in new york after 9-11. some guy was selling tickets in the port authority, we scooped 2 for $9 and took the bus to the game.

8. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

Got three with stub hub. section 203 row 9.
    They were pricey but i like to see the game and be in the action. The new stadium looks nice. Its dam big. Now to see the Lions put the boots to Eli and the boys. No love for the giants.