• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Help a brother out!!!

EyeInTheSky

TRIBE Member
And NO it is not me, but I would love to be!!! :D

He's got 3 million hits already, and he's only half way through it. I say he wins his bet and the blond!!! Go to avirginsplea.com to give this poor Toronto guy a hand. I'm sure he's already given himself a hand or two by now...

He has 30 days to get 5 million hits on his site, ensuring him some (probably quite brief) sex with his blonde friend in the photo, who has graciously stepped up to the challenge.
If this works, just image how the world will change...

via http://amoebacorp.typepad.com/newsprint/

ila

TRIBE Member
guys are so stupid.

if she agreed to do this, she already wants to hit it. even without the bet.

just 'ave at her. christ.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

EyeInTheSky

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
I'm wondering how much longer before EyeintheSky is blinded by the banhammer?

Chillout dude. Credit given where credit is due. Material that I see on another site is always reference.

The net is meant to be linked and this forum is FULL of links! No harm done. I also reference Tribe all the time if I see it here.

Last edited:

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Old Yeller said:
gee, there's only been about 20 of these sites pop up in the last 2 weeks, but i'm sure it's not a scam :rolleyes:

the whole point of that site is the banner at the bottom. 5 million hits in 30 days and YOU PEOPLE are doing the advertising for them? great deal.

there is no "geoff", there is no bet. It's an ad.

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
EyeInTheSky said:
Chillout dude. Credit given where credit is due. Material that I see on another site is always reference.

The net is meant to be linked and this forum is FULL of links! No harm done. I also reference Tribe all the time if I see it here.
Fuck you spamface!

Caz

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
the whole point of that site is the banner at the bottom. 5 million hits in 30 days and YOU PEOPLE are doing the advertising for them? great deal.

there is no "geoff", there is no bet. It's an ad.
I wonder who was being interviewed on 102.1 The Edge yesterday morning then ;)

he's a real dude, he lives in T-dot

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
ila said:
guys are so stupid.

if she agreed to do this, she already wants to hit it. even without the bet.

just 'ave at her. christ.

yup! you're absolutely right. so nicely put as well