• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Help 420 guy win this contest

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
wow! thanks for your votes. it is simply amazing to see this virtual entity move forward at such an incredible pace. on tuesday when i entered this contest, i was 1600 votes away from the first place entry who began collecting votes in november. in four days, i'm only 1000 votes away from the first place entry. at the current rate of votes, my photo will be in third place by monday :)

we've got 15 days left to cross the finish line first. thanks again for all of your continued and daily support.

~*...snowmaste...*~

The difference in quality between your pic and the top three is astounding. I have to assume that they have some kind of web community behind them.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

peko

TRIBE Member
Happy Bob Marley Day!

912 today, and the Dredi Knight jumped up to 924 while I ate my banana & chocolate chunk pancakes.... I wonder what the Dredi Knight algorithm is.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
thanks for your votes. i am is 137 votes away from third place, 395 votes away from second place and 889 votes from first place in the sun peaks snow bum contest. this train ain't slowin' down. we should be in the lead by the end of the week. time to blast the first canister of nitrous on this bullet train. i'll save the last one for a few days before the contest ends feb 20.

thanks again for you continued and daily support.

vote here:
Sun Peaks Snow Bum 2 : Contestant Photo Details

acheron

TRIBE Member
Yeah who is this hairy guy anyway WTF but he's got style and that's what counts.

Within 40 votes of 3rd place now!

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
third place achieved thanks to your votes. wow, it sure is fun riding this social network train to the snow bum finish line. watching the votes go up is kinda rad.

my photo is 297 votes away from second place and 720 votes away from first place.

time to throw more fuel on the gnar-b-q. maybe some nitrous ;)

thanks again to everyone for riding this train with me and pushin' it forward at the speed of fuck yeah!

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
The difference in quality between your pic and the top three is astounding. I have to assume that they have some kind of web community behind them.

i got in touch with jan, the manitoba girl in first place. i just introduced myself, shot the shit, did some competitive research. her photo was taken 10 weeks after her cancer surgery, so her support group is first stoked that she's alive and next truly believes that she deserves to win this contest. she gets my sympathy vote. yup. if she wins first prize, i'll be happy for her. i will take first if it comes to me, but i have more control over winning second prize with the votes. i'm still going to push to cross the finish line before her. if she wins the second prize, she'll still have to get her and 6 of her friends out west to sun peaks on their own pocket book to enjoy her prize. first prize will pay for the flights for her and her friends.

i don't have control over the panel of judges and their decision for first prize. i thought they'd want a canadian who spoke english as their first language to win the snow bum contest last year, but i guess i was wrong. i'm just stoked to be on this social network train and watch it haul ass with all of us on it. at its current velocity, our train should pass jan's in the next four days and cross the finish line first when the contest ends on the 20th.

i cannot express how thankful i am for all of your support.

~*...normaste...*~