1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Hell's Kitchen 7

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by joey, Jun 2, 2010.

1. joey

joey TRIBE Member

I think ramsey set a new record last night.
    Whatd he kick out, like 7 people?
    They also completed dinner service on the first try for the first time.

usually they have a few people who are just horrible, not so much this year.
    that old bitch who should have got booted yesterday is bad, that girl who kept laughing (though she said she wasnt...) is dumb and the chick who cooked HOT wings as her signature dish... serious? wings? this is your chance and you make wings? wow

ed will win

2. rowla

rowla TRIBE Member

laughing girl is dumb and autumn is hot

3. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

i like ed too

i don't like cocky guy and italian guy

i think laughing girl is a nervous laugher and perhaps not aware that she is doing it. However she still is dumb.

4. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

I can't take more than another weak of Italian guy. I can take many more weeks of Autumn though.

That part where Ramsay was making out with his wife was odd by funny.

5. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

I'm half Italian and I can't even take that Italian guy. He burned his shit two times in a row what a fucking idiot!!! Also the guy has lived in the US for a while now, and the reason why he keeps the accent is because he says he gets girls with it... yeah right. Any girl with brains would know better then to date that fool... he couldn't even make a good sauce!!!

6. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Or make his own pasta!

7. xtc

xtc TRIBE Member

The farmer/cook/butcher guy was a bit much for me.

8. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

Yeah he could of also made his own pasta, but I usually buy mine and I know a lot of Italians do the same, but I guess if it's you signature dish it's probably better that you make your own pasta. I don't see the Italian making in to far Ramsey has his site on that guy lol.

9. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

yeah, he's kinda creepy.

"I like to butcher my own animals and eat them raw"

10. mute79

mute79 TRIBE Member

psycho butcher >

11. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

HK always has that one person who's slightly off their rocker so they can get those great psycho looking interview shots. Like Matt...

[​IMG]

12. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

that Matt guy used to make me sooooo mad. just looking at his stupid face...grrrrrrrrrrrr.

anyways...as if the one chick served Ramsay her dish with a toothpick! LMAO

13. depraved

depraved TRIBE Member

wtf is wrong w/ the idiots who make it onto the show; presumably they go in having their eye on the prize, so wtf is their problem?

ffs, after this many seasons, one should be prepared to:
    - do a so-called "signature dish"
    - do a beef (or whatever) wellington to perfection
    - demonstrate the ability to grill steak to order
    - sauté anything to perfection
    - taste their cooking (w/o putting the spoon back in; jeeeeeesus!)
    - know when to communicate & when to stfu.

how the fk after all this time is it even possible hear Ramsay saying, "Its fkg raw/burnt/cold/bland!"?

the casting dept must screen candidates to ensure a certain level of incompetence.

14. joey

joey TRIBE Member

all true, i love to see a season will actual sous or executive chefs, people who know what they are doing and can take the heat of the kitchen. by that i mean, you know your expectations on your station and if you arent going to do it right, get ready for a foot up your ass. Every season there are about 4 or 5 (if were lucky) people that deserve the chance the other 10 or so are way over their heads and are only there to create "water cooler talk"

15. Beer babe

Beer babe TRIBE Member

I LOVE this show. Just caught up on the first epsiode last night and can't wait to see it tonight.

The italian dude NEEDS to go. He is awful to watch. I like the psycho farmer though...i feel like he is about to go postal any minute. Gonna make human stew or some shit.

And yes, captain obvious says Autumn is hot. :p

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  16. bitchass

bitchass TRIBE Member

They already make this show, its called Top Chef.

I watch Hells Kitchen, but only if I'm able to download or PVR it so I can skip through the previously/coming up/commericial break intros and outros. They're barely able to stretch 20 minutes of footage into an hour timeslot.

17. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Goodbye psycho farmer. What a tool. If you're going to leave at least let it be for something better than telling Gordon Ramsay how to make mashed potatoes.

18. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin TRIBE Member

mashed po-fukin-tatoes! really you can make that and you call yourself a chef eally, REALLY!!! wow

he should have taken one of those shoes he removed and beat himself with em

Autumn is hot but annoying as fuk shes gotta go

19. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

How many seasons of this show will it take contestants to realize that "YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO F*CKIN' MAKE RISOTTO"!!!!! It's a staple of the menu EVERY SEASON!

I mean, I bet if you can ace Risotto it will guarantee you a spot in the top 4 :p

20. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

that's exactly what I said! It's like fucking groundhog day with this freaking risotto!
    seriously...maybe he needs to publish a book "Risotto for Dummies"

anyways, Siobhan is a whiner and needs to go "wah wah I'm so mad at myself waaahhh"
    *whips box of kleenex at her head*

and Salvatore is just a hurtbag. Italian accent and all.

21. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i think her name is maria, she needs to go

papa smurf is looking pretty strong

22. The Truth

The Truth TRIBE Member

Quite surprised that Holli won (and who is only 24!) but congrats!
    [​IMG]

23. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

They really wrapped up that season quickly. Odd how the finalists no longer design the restaurant (though that was totally a useless exercise). I also love how the finals taste challenge always goes to the 5th pick. The last 2 seasons have been really meh. They need to change up the formula a bit. Show's way too predictable.

24. Sleepy Giant

Sleepy Giant TRIBE Member

I still really like this show. I like the prizes for winning the challenges. I'm always interested in seeing cool things to see and do around LA.

25. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

So I noticed while the credits were rolling during the finale last night that the guy who won Season 6 (Whistler Restaurant) walk by. He still had a huge cast on his left arm.

He either really messed up his hand or they filmed Season 7 right after Season 6.

I thought the talent this Season wasn't that great. The guy who won Season 6 should be the one moving to London to head the Savoy!